Stratacomm, a full-service communications agency in Washington, D.C. and Detroit, is pleased to announce tremendous growth to the Detroit team with three new hires, Ava Frakes, Sarah Kuzdak and Tonie Wells, and two promotions, Ashleigh Artist and Marcella Dudek. This growth represents Stratacomm’s commitment to teamwork, learning and innovation.
“Stratacomm’s people are the core of our business,” said Kristin Tyll, partner and managing director, Detroit office, Stratacomm. “We are tirelessly committed to all of Team Stratacomm’s personal and professional development, and to maintaining a rich, award-winning culture in our Detroit office.”
Stratacomm announces the following new hires and promotions:
- Ava Frakes joins Stratacomm as a senior account executive. Recently returning to her home city of Detroit, Ava will support several Stratacomm accounts across offices, most notably the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Sarah Kuzdak recentlyjoined Stratacomm as an account supervisor. Sarah brings automotive expertise to support the agency’s long-time client, Nissan North America, with regional media activities, product launches and drive programs.
- Tonie Wells joins Stratacomm as an account executive, also supporting Nissan North America. Tonie will provide Nissan with media relations, executive visibility, onsite event support and analytics.
- Ashleigh Artist is promoted to senior account executive. First joining Stratacomm in 2013 as an intern and returning full-time in 2015, Ashleigh has contributed to the success of many of the agency’s clients. She currently serves as a key player on the Nissan North America client team, and also drives Stratacomm’s social media marketing efforts.
- Marcella Dudek advances to senior account executive. Marcella also joined Stratacomm as an intern in 2017 and serves as an integral member on several account teams cross offices, including the Aluminum Association’s Aluminum Transportation Group (ATG) and Norfolk Southern.
“Stratacomm is comprised of a group of diverse and dedicated communicators whose strategic approach, tactical excellence and collaboration helps our clients win,” said Tyll. “Our growing team brings a vibrant new energy to the work we do in the Detroit office. On behalf of the entire partner team, we are excited for Stratacomm’s individual and collective growth with these exceptional new hires and promotions.”
About Stratacomm LLC
Stratacomm is an independently-owned full-service communications agency with offices in Detroit and Washington, D.C. An employer of choice, Stratacomm is honored in Washingtonian’s “50 Great Places to Work”, Metro Detroit’s 2018 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®and last year in PR News’ “Top Places to Work in Public Relations”. Using research to set benchmarks and identify insights that guide the way, Stratacomm creates and runs integrated communications campaigns that raise awareness, enhance reputation, shape policy and build market share. Our core competencies include transportation, energy and environment, infrastructure, and public health and safety. More at www.stratacomm.net and on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.