One of Stratacomm’s core values is learning, “Growing knowledge, skills and competencies by pursuing learning opportunities and mentoring others.” At Stratacomm, celebrating and rewarding company values in action is at the core of our mission, and all of the great work we do wouldn’t be possible without our incredible staff. We are very pleased to recognize our colleagues who grew their skills and competencies to earn well-deserved promotions this fall.
Read below for more details on nine of #TeamStratacomm’s rockstars rising through the ranks.
- Angela Bianchi to senior vice president: Angela continues to contribute her automotive expertise to lead Stratacomm’s largest corporate client and bring AP style excellence to our clients and new business pursuits.
- Marcella Dudek to account director: Marcella started at Stratacomm as an intern five years ago and has grown to manage workstreams on several client accounts that cover a wide range of skillsets from earned media to public affairs to visibility, storytelling and events.
- Amber Garnett to digital manager: Amber started at Stratacomm as an intern. In the past year, she served more than 90% of Stratacomm’s clients tackling increasingly challenging work including website development, branding, social strategy and much more.
- Gina Grundman to senior media planner: The longest-tenured member of the media buying team, Gina grew considerably in a short time, navigating vendor relationships, advocating for clients, building effective media plans and coordinating with client service teammates.
- Holly Hawkins to digital associate: Holly took ownership of many digital team deliverables including organic social and website analytics reporting for all digital clients. She continues to grow and manage Stratacomm’s own social presence – including starting and maintaining our new TikTok account.
- Jaymi Johnson to senior account executive: Jaymi joined Stratacomm in August 2021, and immediately became an asset to the agency supporting several corporate and government client accounts.
- Sarah Kuzdak to account director: Sarah leads a key workstream for a corporate automotive client supporting high-profile launch and first drive activations, various media events, auto shows and other media-facing activities.
- Abby Taylor to account supervisor: As a team player and mentor to new hires for Stratacomm’s transportation-related behavior-change work, Abby successfully executes planning, creative, paid media, earned and reporting processes across multiple campaigns.
- Sarah Overman to associate media planner/buyer: Sarah provides critical support to the paid media team, bringing operational strengths around organization, vendor management, reporting and digital operations.
Join us in celebrating the great minds that continually contribute to Stratacomm’s success!
Are you interested in joining our band of rockstars? Visit our careers page to view our open roles and apply today.