Client service is the bedrock of Stratacomm’s core values. That’s why it is exceptionally gratifying to confirm in our annual survey of current clients, Stratacomm earned overwhelmingly positive feedback on the agency’s people and their delivery our full offering of integrated communications services. In 2022, top feedback shows if choosing to hire an integrated communications agency today, 95% of Stratacomm clients would do so again!
Why? The results speak for themselves. Nearly 100% of Stratacomm clients agree #TeamStratacomm:
- Provides trusted advice and strategic counsel based upon my organization’s objectives;
- Understands my organization and our goals and objectives;
- Meets or exceeds my communications objectives;
- Consistently delivers strong results;
- Brings the right mix of experience and expertise to my organization;
- Is responsive to requests;
- Almost always lives up to the Stratacomm values of Client Service and Teamwork!
Achieving results like these year-after-year is not a solo effort. Teamwork is another important core value at Stratacomm and this year’s client survey greatly demonstrates the team is living this value each day. Our best work comes when we collaborate with our clients as true partners. If fact, our clients say the most positive aspects of working with us revolve around the talented people that make up #TeamStratacomm. A few favorite verbatims include:
- “The team’s responsiveness, flexibility and attitude.”
- “I enjoy the team on our account and that makes the partnership a positive one for me.”
- “The employees’ abilities to come up with innovative and impressive tactics that lead to successful results.”
- “The experienced team, full agency services, relationships with press, strategic counsel.”
- “The team is highly creative, they patiently collaborate with many communication non-experts and always produce materials that exceed expectations.”
- “Professional and positive staff that are eager to help and make improvements.”
The annual survey is also an important tool to help facilitate conversations with clients around what is working, what’s not and how we can raise the bar even higher together. It allows our client service teams to dive deeper into feedback and work toward continuous improvement in all we do.
Stratacomm doesn’t exist without our clients. We are grateful for their honest feedback, which leads to stronger partnerships as we work together to meet our clients’ communications goals.
Kristin Tyll is a managing partner at Stratacomm and dedicated to delivering exceptional client service to all those that place their trust in the agency every day.