Stratacomm, a full-service, integrated communications agency in Washington, D.C. and Detroit, recently added six new team members in D.C. to service an expanding client roster, the six new hires strengthen the agency’s enhanced creative, digital, design and paid advertising services, and also Stratacomm’s traditional public relations, marketing and issues advocacy offerings.
“As the agency grows our client base and expands our client services, we added exceptional new talent to join our team,” said Travis Austin, Stratacomm senior partner. “We focus a lot of energy on hiring and retaining great people with diverse skills, backgrounds, experiences and professional passions – and we can’t wait to see what they do next to deliver for our clients.”
Stratacomm announces the following new hires:
- Darius Booker joins Stratacomm as an assistant account executive. As a recent graduate, Darius will launch his career as a strategic communications professional supporting the agency’s Department of Energy and Department of Transportation work.
- Megan Corson joins Stratacomm as a senior art director. Her branding, print and website design expertise will be leveraged to support all agency accounts.
- Kara Frank joins Stratacomm as an account director, supporting Stratacomm’s work with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Meredith Frank joins Stratacomm supporting the agency’s growing creative team as a project manager. Meredith will provide oversight and day-to-day management of all agency creative and advertising initiatives.
- Nilayam “Nil” Patel joins Stratacomm as a graphic designer. Nil’s robust creative background ranges from in-house to agency support in technology and health care industries.
- Jenny Rios re-joins Stratacomm as vice president. Jenny previously spent 10 years at Stratacomm and returns to support the agency’s work with FMCSA.
About Stratacomm LLC
Stratacomm is an independently-owned full-service communications agency with offices in Washington, DC and Detroit, MI. An employer of choice, Stratacomm is honored in Washingtonian’s “50 Great Places to Work” and, last year in PR News’ “Top Places to Work in Public Relations”. Using research to set benchmarks and identify insights that guide the way, Stratacomm creates and runs integrated communications campaigns that raise awareness, enhance reputation, shape policy and build market share. Our core competencies include transportation, energy and environment, infrastructure, and public health and safety. More at www.stratacomm.net and on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.