Auto Shows to Activations
For over a decade, Stratacomm has supported Nissan as the automaker expands awareness for its U.S. portfolio of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. To help Nissan achieve its communications goals, Stratacomm provides:
- Audience-centric, “always-on” media relations support
- Executive visibility planning and identifying thought leadership opportunities, LinkedIn strategic counsel and content creation
- Support for media activations, events and motor shows
Media Activations & Events
From coordinating virtual media roundtables due to the COVID-19 pandemic to staging an advanced technology demonstration, Stratacomm provides full-service solutions and event expertise as well as project management integrated into the larger Nissan team. Stratacomm team members serve on planning teams for every new-vehicle, first-drive program, while providing guidance and on-site support for regional product programs, executive media roundtables and receptions.
We regularly support Nissan with:
- Strategy, messaging and target audience development
- Invitations, signage and media materials
- Comprehensive event plans, run-of-shows and timelines
- Program management including tracking tasks, responsibilities and deadlines
- Targeted invitation lists
- Media strategy and outreach
- Measurement and reporting insights to improve communications effectiveness
Motor Show Communications
Our team has 20+ years of experience at the key U.S. shows in Detroit, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles, SEMA and at several regional shows. At the global level, Stratacomm has supported executive media relations for Nissan’s presence at Tokyo Motor Show and CES, working closely with Japan-based clients.
For more information on our transportation work, contact us.