2020 continues to be a helluva year. Despite real challenges all around us, Stratacomm’s focus continues to be protecting the well-being of our people and ensuring our clients remain well served. That’s why it’s exceptionally gratifying to confirm in separate, recent surveys of agency clients and employees, Stratacomm earned overwhelmingly positive feedback on our efforts. Top feedback includes 100% of clients saying they consider themselves a favorable reference and 100% of employees saying they are proud to work at Stratacomm.
When COVID-19 first upended the world, Stratacomm innovated on the fly early on, with full-time remote work and increased reliance on technology – and we opted to work remotely indefinitely. From dealing with serious issues like health concerns and childcare challenges to humorous ones like overdue haircuts and barking dogs on Zoom calls, everyone on our team came together without skipping a beat. We adopted the term #StratacommStrong to reflect the grit, agility and resilience shown as our team supports each other and serves our clients. We’ve been relentless, and the results speak for themselves.
Other highlights from the firm’s annual client survey include 100% of our clients agree Stratacomm:
- Regularly delivers innovative solutions to their communications challenges
- Provides trusted advice and strategic counsel based upon the client organization’s objectives
- Meets or exceeds their communications objectives
- Effects change (in the form of desired actions and/or perceptions) with the client organization’s target audiences and influencers
- Collaborates well with the client’s internal team and external partners
- Maintains the highest ethical standards and practices
On a monthly basis, Stratacomm also surveys its employees anonymously. Additional highlights include:
- The agency consistently rates “very good,” with a rating of 8 out of 10 on “employee engagement,” which tracks factors like happiness, wellness, personal growth, recognition, relationship with managers/peers and more
- 96% of employees say they are confident in Stratacomm’s leadership team to make the right decisions to manage through the pandemic/economic crisis
- 96% of employees believe the work the agency is doing for clients is at the same or higher level of quality now that everyone is working remote (borne out by the client survey results)
The societal stresses all around us bring into sharp focus what’s important in our personal and professional lives. Yet despite our physical distance, it’s truly moving to see how the Stratacomm team is now closer than ever, delivering for our clients and pushing through this crisis together. Is it 2021 yet?
John F. Fitzpatrick co-manages Stratacomm, an independently owned, integrated communications agency. A trusted crisis communications advisor for more than two decades, he helps agency clients engage internal and external audiences on issues related to COVID-19, among other areas of expertise.