Stratacomm. With a nearly 30-year history of helping some of the world’s largest brands solve their most pressing communications challenges, Stratacomm is no stranger to big wins. Our trophy cases boast major hardware, and we continue to celebrate successes with clients and our overachieving staff. We’re entering May with a few more notches on our belt.
- Seventh largest provider of communication and marketing services to the federal government. GrowthLab’s annual list of the top federal marketing communications leaders ranks Stratacomm as the seventh largest agency for fiscal year 2023. This isn’t the first time GrowthLab is recognizing Stratacomm. In 2019, Stratacomm ranked fourth on the top 25 Movers and Shakers list and fifth on the overall GL100 list.
- Creative campaigns earn two silver ADDY awards. Stratacomm’s work with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration earned two silver ADDY awards from AAF-DC.The ADDY awards reward creative excellence in advertising. Besting hundreds of submissions and landing in the top 20%, Stratacomm earned high praise in the national film/video/sound category for the production of :30 commercial ads for the long-standing Click It or Ticket campaign and NHTSA’s newest campaign, Speeding Wrecks Lives.
- Video PSAs bring home silver ADDY. Together with teaming partner Yes&, Stratacomm’s work with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration also earned a silver ADDY award from AAF-DC. The video PSAs brought together 3D animation and vehicle models to tell a compelling visual story about the safety challenges large truck and buses face, and why it’s important everyone has a plan to share the road safely.
- Multiple commercial video and TV productions recognized with LIT Commercial platinum and gold awards. Recognizing excellence in commercial video and TV production across all screens, the International Advertising Association (IAA) recognized Stratacomm’s work with NHTSA on Click It or Ticket, Heatstroke and Ride Sober or Get Pulled Over campaigns, with two platinum and two gold awards. NHTSA’s newest campaign, Speeding Wrecks Lives, earned gold in the government campaign or series category.
- PSA partnership with Will Ferrell and The Ron Burgundy Show earns MarCom gold award. Stratacomm’s and iHeartMedia’s custom content audio PSA series for NHTSA’s Click It or Ticket campaign was recognized for outstanding achievement in using breakthrough messages voiced by Ron Burgundy himself to humorously convey the potential price you can pay in contrast with the most common excuses for not buckling up.
Finally, we recognize Kara Frank, vice president, on being honored as the 2022-2023 alumni of the year for James Madison University’s School of Communication Studies. This award recognizes alumni who are extraordinary with significant career achievement and service to the university. We can’t think of anyone who’s more deserving.